Bazaar Terms and Conditions
1. After the Bazaar/exhibitor space contract is agreed upon by ISNA Canada, the exhibitor will be issued a confirmation letter.
2. The assigned space includes: a) 6’ display table; b) Company I.D. sign; c) 2 chairs. Table covers will be provided.
3. The Bazaar hours are: Saturday 10:00 am - 8:30 pm
4. Products or services sold, displayed/demonstrated in actual, printed or audiovisual manner must meet Islamic standards that ISNA Canada wishes to observe.
5. All displays must be confined to the booth and cannot obstruct the view or access of neighboring displays.
6. Audio, video and multimedia equipment will be monitored by the Bazaar Committee to maintain and ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
7. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space or move booth tables, chairs, or accessories from and between other booths. The assignment of locations in the bazaar will be determined on a first come, first serve basis. The Bazaar Committee reserves the right to assign the location and their decision is final.
8. Fireworks or incendiary devices, fuel tanks, heating appliances are strictly prohibited.
9. No fund-raising is permitted in the Bazaar and other areas of the centre.
10. Exhibitors and their staff are expected to follow Islamic standards of behavior and ethics when dealing with customers and soliciting businesses.
11. Indemnity Clause:
a) Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold ISNA Canada harmless from and against all costs, damages, judgements or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before and after the bazaar. Exhibitors also assume all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to goods, merchandise, cash, records or any other property. Furthermore, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they cause to the bazaar fixtures or the conference centre through unauthorized modifications or movement of their exhibit.
b) Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold the convention centre harmless and respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands that neither ISNA Canada nor the centre maintain insurance covering the exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
12. (a) Vendor (s) and assistant (s) each MUST wear ISNA Canada Bazaar name tag to be allowed in the bazaar area.
13. ISNA Canada reserves the right to retract the confirmation letter and contract and therefore close any exhibit and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor’s staff immediately from the Bazaar and Convention who/which participate (s) in illegal, or un - Islamic activities, violate (s) any of the terms or conditions of this agreement and will immediately comply with instruction given by the ISNA Canada Bazaar Committee.
14. Cancellations MUST be made 2 weeks prior to the start date of the convention to ensure a full refund. Any cancellations made after the specified time will be NON-REFUNDABLE.